- 1 baguette bread
- 300g of gluten-free veggie slices
- lettuce leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- 100g of vegan mayonnaise
- 100g of white soy yogurt
- 1 pinch of lemon zest
- Cut the baguette bread into slices and brown in the oven at 180 °.
- In a bowl mix the mayonnaise with yogurt, lemon zest and filtered lemon juice to obtain a homogeneous sauce.
- In a bowl mix the lettuce leaves with the gluten-free veggie slices and the bread slices.
- Complete with the prepared sauce, add blueberries, season with salt and pepper and serve.