- 300g veggie slices
- 200g flour
- 80g cool water
- 20g sunflower oil
- 1 bit of turmeric
- 2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- Extravirgin olive oil
- 2 sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- To make the pasta dough, mix the flour and the turmeric with the water and oil until obtaining an elastic consistent dough.
- To make the filling, whisk the mashed potato with 150g of veggie slices finely cut, two leaves of chopped sage and two tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- Transfer the filling to a piping bag.
- To make the ravioli, roll out the pasta dough with a rolling pin until you obtain a very thin sheet.
- Pipe blobs of the filling down half of the sheet at a 5cm distance from each other.
- Then fold the other half over the filling, smoothing out to remove any air with your fingers, and cut out the ravioli with a wheel cutter.
- Put some drops of water on the sides of each raviolo to stick the two sides of dough together in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, cook the ravioli for a few minutes then drain.
- Toss the ravioli in a pan with some oil and garnish with simmered veggie pieces.