- 300g veggie slices
- 4 peeled yellow-flesh potatoes
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons of extravirgin olive oil
- Cut the potatoes using a circular vegetable cutter in strands long like spaghetti.
- Soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a pan and then golden the breadcrumbs, paying attention not to burn.
- Remove from heat, once toasted and place in a bowl.
- Add grated garlic and thyme leaves.
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil in the same pan and then quickly sauté the potato spaghetti.
- Add the chopped veggie slices as soon as the spaghetti soften and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs.
- Put aside for a couple of minutes, necessary to melt flavours, and serve.