Quality means continuous commitment, that together with the ability to innovate every day, make us reach the best results and ensure the goodness and quality of all our products.
Modern state-of-the-art procedures guarantee that the products are genuine and healthy, from the facility up to the consumer’s table.
To strengthen our position in a highly competitive market and to provide a product that never fails to meet customer requirements, the Management considers Quality Assurance and Food Safety, Environmental issues and Occupational Health and Safety, together with the ongoing improvement of the effectiveness of management systems, key and strategic issues. The Management establishes objectives, commitments, responsibilities and assigns adequate resources to guarantee the fulfilment of the objectives.
The Management aims to reach the following general objectives:
- increase the operating quality of the company processes as part of a long-term plan to continuously improve quality, food safety, customer service, as well as to reduce waste;
- increase awareness of the organisation to guarantee the fulfilment of all legal requirements regarding the products manufactured;
- order raw materials that satisfy all quality requirements, carefully controlling the qualification of all suppliers;
- improve training and increase awareness of personnel;
- full respect of all regulations regarding environmental issues, food safety and occupational health and safety;
- improve relevant environmental management issues; reduce waste generated, cut consumption of energy and non-renewable resources, prevent undesirable impact on the environment (fire, accidental spills);
- prevent accidents, injury, and professional illness caused by the job activity performed, striving to limit and progressively reduce risks related to ergonomics of workplaces, noise and load handling;
- continuously improve the health and safety conditions of all people working for our company, promoting their participation and involvement in the ongoing commitment to eliminate, prevent and reduce residual risks in the workplace;
- control and improve the satisfaction of the service provided to customers, supplying products conforming to their requests;
- assure a detailed and prompt complaint management;
The Management then transforms the general objectives into specific objectives and programmes which are regularly documented and reviewed.
Traceability and Reverse Traceability
The entire supply chain of our products is registered and monitored to always ensure maximum quality. Each product has its own history, wrapped up and traceable from the batch number. The modern management system makes it possible to trace products from source to consumer, and also in reverse order, back to the initial ingredients used in each stage of the production cycle, including cooking and cooling.
Our commitment towards consumers begins with the careful selection of safe and controlled ingredients and continues with rigorous testing in all the production phases.
A strict procedure for the selection of the raw ingredients and qualified suppliers is necessary to guarantee their necessary control. Suppliers are considered important partners and an intensive and continuous collaboration, but we built in order to guarantee the quality and safety of all raw materials supplied.
We continuously strive to guarantee top quality products to our consumers. All products supply a well-balanced nutritional profile and undergo strict controls to guarantee an excellent organoleptic quality.
We are aware that product quality and safety are essential and fundamental goals, but environmental and ethical principles are just as important.
The IFS (International Food Standard) and BRC GSFS (Global Standard for Food Safety) are product certifications. To guarantee maximum safety to customer and consumers as well as to maintain high quality levels, we have obtained the BRC GSFS and IFS certifications with excellent results: grade A for GSFS and higher level for IFS.
Download IFS certification
The latest certification acquired is the Halal certification for all slicing bars. The certification guarantees the rigorous compliance with the international halal standards and European regulations regarding the production processes that require certification.
Download HALAL certification