Quality means constant commitment which, combined with the ability to innovate every day, leads us to achieve better results and ensure goodness and quality of all our products.
To strengthen our position in a highly competitive market and to provide a product that never fails to meet customer requirements, the Management considers Quality Assurance and Food Safety, Environmental issues and Occupational Health and Safety, together with the ongoing improvement of the effectiveness of management systems, key and strategic issues.
The Management establishes objectives, commitments, responsibilities and assigns adequate resources to guarantee the fulfilment of the objectives.
The Management aims to reach the following general objectives:
- increase the operating quality of the company processes as part of a long-term plan to continuously improve quality, food safety, customer service, as well as to reduce waste;
- improve training and increase awareness of personnel;
- full respect of all regulations regarding environmental issues, food safety and occupational health and safety;
- improve relevant environmental management issues; reduce waste generated, cut consumption of energy and non-renewable resources, prevent undesirable impact on the environment (fire, accidental spills);
- prevent accidents, injury, and professional illness caused by the job activity performed, striving to limit and progressively reduce risks related to ergonomics of workplaces, noise and load handling;
- continuously improve the health and safety conditions of all people working for our company, promoting their participation and involvement in the ongoing commitment to eliminate, prevent and reduce residual risks in the workplace;
- control and improve the satisfaction of the service provided to customers, supplying products conforming to their requests;
- assure a detailed and prompt complaint management;
- promote the culture of quality and food safety through a process of raising awareness among colleagues, in order to spread responsible behavior towards the protection of safety, health and customer satisfaction, and to entrust adequate professional behavior to the implementation of the company policy;
- promoting the principles of sustainability in corporate processes, transversal on environment, safety and quality issues.
Traceability and Reverse Traceability
The entire supply chain of our products is registered and monitored to always ensure maximum quality. Each product has its own history, wrapped up and traceable from the batch number. The modern management system makes it possible to trace products from source to consumer, and also in reverse order, back to the initial ingredients used in each stage of the production cycle, including cooking and cooling.
To ensure the consumer the best transparency possible with respect to the origin of raw materials, the productions phases and product packing, we have introduced a supply chain tracking project developed thanks to the adoption of blockchain technology. One of the first references chosen for project is the Good&Green Fairtrade Pepper.
Our commitment towards consumers begins with the careful selection of safe and controlled ingredients and continues with rigorous testing in all the production phases.
A strict procedure for the selection of the raw ingredients and qualified suppliers is necessary to guarantee the necessary control. Suppliers are considered important partners and an intensive and continuous collaboration, must be built in order to guarantee the quality and safety of all raw materials supplied.