- 500g veggie slices
- 6 zucchini
- 250g chickpea hummus
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Slice the zucchini, drizzle with a little oil and then grill on both sides.
- Put aside to cool down.
- In a 16cm diameter mold, place a layer of zucchini, spread over the chickpea hummus and then cover with the veggie slices.
- Continue until you finish the ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Garish plate with basil leaves and decorate with a trickle of oil. Bon appetite!