- 500g veggie slices
- 4 spring onions
- 50g dried plumbs soaked in orange juice
- 50g dried apricots soaked in apple juice
- 50g sliced toasted nuts
- 2 potatoes cut in cubes
- 2 fresh mint sprigs
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Heat abundant oil in a pan, preferably a clay tajine, and simmer the onion roughly cut.
- Drain the plums and apricots from the juices and cut into slices.
- Keep the juice for cooking.
- Add the veggie dices and let it melt with all the other flavours.
- Add the plumbs and apricots, potatoes and nuts.
- Pour over both juices and cook until the potatoes are soft.
- Season before serving and add the mint sprigs and so obtain a really unique taste.