- 400g veggie slices
- 300g wild salad
- 2 peeled carrots
- 2 fresh white spring onions
- 150g boiled borlotti beans
- 4 tomatoes
- 150g boiled beans
- 2 tablespoons of extravirgin olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- Put a couple of tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat.
- Add the veggie slices and cook until golden and crispy.
- Remove from heat and keep warm. In a bowl mix the wild salad with the beans and julienned carrots.
- Add the mixture on individual serving plates, add beans and finely sliced onion and lastly decorate with tomatoes cut into wedges.
- Complete the salad with the crispy veggie slices. Dress with oil and apple vinegar.