- 200g Veghiamo Mopur® & Black Pepper
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 100g rock salt
- 150g plant-based alternative to yogurt
- Cover the potates with household tinfoil.
- Place a layer of salt on the bottom of a pan and then place the wrapped potatoes on it.
- Bake in the oven at 175°C for about 60 minutes.
- Pour the plant-based yogurt alternative in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Unwrap the potatoes when ready, cut them in half being careful not to separate the two halves completely.
- Place a tablespoon of yogurt inside the potato and cover with the veggie slices.