- 200g veggie slices
- 300g Carnaroli or Arborio rice
- 200 g fresh spinach
- 5g lavanda flowers
- 1 fresh spring onion
- 600g vegetable broth
- Apple vinegar
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Boil the vegetable broth and season.
- Put a little oil in a pan and then toss the spinach.
- As soon as it begins to sizzle, add the hot broth, cook for a couple of minutes and blend until obtaining a green smooth cream.
- Put aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pot and stew the chopped onion.
- Add rice and continue to stir until toasted.
- Add a few drops of apple vinegar and let it evaporate.
- Then pour in some of the broth and continue cooking.
- Half-way through add the spinach cream, the prepared previously, together with the lavanda flowers and a little broth.
- Add broth whenever necessary to avoid burning the rice and continue until cooked.
- Remove from heat, add the chopped veggie slices, then whisk in a few oil drops.
- Serve hot.