- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 150g of veggie slices
- 150g of artichokes in oil
- 50g of toasted almonds
- fresh mint
- olive oil
- Toast the bread slices in an oven, sprinkling them with a drizzle of oil, until the desired degree of browning is reached.
- Remove from the oven and keep aside.
- Prepare the artichoke cream: put the cleaned artichokes in a food processor together with the toasted almonds, the mint and blend everything by adding oil until obtaining a creamy mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the artichoke cream on the croutons, add the veggie slices and complete with a few mint leaves.