- 200g veggie slices
- 1 puff pastry package
- 400g mashed potatoes
- 200g small tomatoes cut in half
- 1 garlic clove
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Cover a baking mold with pastry, and prick the base with the tip of a fork.
- Cool down in the fridge.
- Season the mashed potatoes in a bowl with oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, previously simmerd with oil and garlic.
- Take the pastry out of the fridge and lay down some slices of different types of veggie slices. Spread over the mashed potatoes and then cover with puff pastry.
- Pick the surface again and bake at 180°C in a ventilated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve cold.