- Chop onion, carrot and celery and simmer with 2-3 tablespoons of extravirgin oil in a saucepan for a couple of minutes.
- Cover with veggie broth or water, add a sprig of
- rosemary and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the veggie slices, previously chopped with a knife, and cook another 5 minutes on low heat, letting all the aromas blend together.
- When cooked, season with salt and pepper.
- The sauce is now ready, all you need to do is to add your favourite pasta.