- 300g veggie slices
- 200g boiled chickpeas
- Extravirgin olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 1 aubergine
- 1 red peperoni
- Basil leaves
- In a bowl mix the boiled chickpeas with the minced veggie slices.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of breadcrumbs if the mixture is too soft.
- Make small balls with your hands and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle with oil and then golden in a pan.
- Cut the vegetables in small dices and put aside.
- Simmer the zucchini in a non-stick pan and place in a bowl.
- Repeat with aubergines and peperoni and when cooked, add the zucchini.
- Season with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables on a serving plate and put the chickpea rolls on the top.
- Garnish with fresh basil and drizzle with oil.