- 200g veggie slices
- 400g boiled mashed potato
- 120g flour
- Peanut oil
- In a bowl mix the mashed potato with the flour.
- Place the mixture on a chopping board and knead the dough and cut dough in ropes.
- Then cut the ropes into one-inch pieces, remembering to cut ends at an angle.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan and golden the veggie slices cut into stripes.
- Boil the gnocchi in a large pot of salted water and then gently remove them with a spotted spoon.
- Drain well and toss in a saucepan with the crispy veggie stripes.
- Serve hot.