- 200g veggie slices
- 300g yellow-flesh potatoes
- 400g breadcrumbs
- 250ml soy-based drink
- 250g peanut oil
- 100g flour
- 3 marjoram sprigs
- Boil the potatoes without peeling.
- Drain when ready and leave them to cool down.
- Put in a potato masher and mash.
- Place in a large bowl and add the finely cut the veggie slices, two tablespoons of breadcrumbs and marjoram leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into croquettes and leave to cool down.
- Place the flour, soy-based drink and remaining breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
- Dredge the croquettes in flour, then in the soy-based drink and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- We will obtain a double coating in this way.
- Fry the croquettes until golden brown. Serve hot!