- 300g zucchini
- 100g of veggi slices
- 230g whole wheat flour
- ½ sachet of yeast for savory pies (8g)
- 40g dried tomatoes in oil
- 40g almond flour
- fresh thyme
- 50ml of seed oil
- Grate the zucchini with a large hole grater and squeeze them very well so that they lose all the water. Place aside.
- In a bowl sift the flour and baking powder, add the almond flour and mix well.
- Combine olive oil, grated zucchini, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, thyme leaves and veggie slices cut into 4 parts.
- Mix all the ingredients and salt.
- Divide the mixture obtained into 12 muffin molds lined with baking paper and fill for ¾.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 20-25 minutes, stick a toothpick in the center of a muffins to check cooking status.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before serving.