- 12 veggie slices
- 1 aubergine
- 200g soy-based drink
- Frying oil
- Start cutting the eggplants in long slices, spread some salt on top of each slice and put side for 30 minutes in order to drain the bitter water.
- Rinse them out and dry with kitchen paper.
- Prepare three bowls and fill one with flour, one with the soy-based drink and the third with the breadcrumbs.
- Start laying three veggie slices on an aubergine slice and then cover with another aubergine slice.
- Coat the Valdostan with flour, dip it in the milk and finally coat it evenly with breadcrumbs.
- Fry the Valdostan, flipping it until golden on both sides. Serve warm.