- 400g veggie slices
- 2 green zucchini
- 2 ripe tomato trusses
- 1 yellow peperoni
- 4 mint sprigs
- 50g parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 150g chickpea hummus
- 200g boiled brown rice
- Peel the vegetables, empty the zucchini using a corer.
- Cut in half the tomatoes and peperoni and empty them.
- Keep the flesh of all vegetables.
- In a bowl, mix the brown rice (previously boiled) with the chickpea hummus together with the vegetable flesh previously chopped.
- Season with chopped parsley and mint, squashed garlic.
- Then add the veggie slices chopped with a knife.
- Season with salt and pepper and cool down in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow all the different flavours to melt together.
- Stuff the vegetables with the mixture and season with oil. Cook in the oven at 170°C for 35 minutes.