- 300g veggie slices
- 400g wild salad
- 4 potatoes boiled with rosemary and turmeric
- 100g walnuts
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Slice the potatoes previously boiled in salted water together with rosemary and a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Place the slices in a bowl and season with oil.
- Add the walnuts and the veggie slices.
- Gently mix together.
- In another bowl season the wild salad with oil.
- Start preparing the plate, by first laying the salad at the bottom and then lay over the potatoes.
- Garnish with walnuts.