- 1 pack of Good&Green breaded Burgers
- Veggie mayonnaise
- Corn salad
- Sliced cheese
- Thin sliced zucchini
- 2 sunflower and pumpkin seed buns
- Brown the breaded burger on medium-high heat with a drizzle of extravirgin olive oil for about 2/3 minutes or until the breadcrumbs become crispy.
- Cut in two halves the buns.
- Add breaded burgers, followed by two zucchini slices and a slice of cheese. Complete with the tomato cut into thin slices and some leaves of corn salad.
- To end, top with the bun lid.