- 1 pack of Good&Green Burgers
- Veggie Mayonnaise
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Sliced cheese
- 2 buns
- Heat olive olive in a large sauceban over medium heat.
- Sautee the mushrooms with salt and continue stiring until the mushrooms are slightly browned.
- Reduce heat and simmer until mushrooms are tender.
- In the meantime, heat the burgers on medium-high heat for 2/3 minutes on each side.
- Cut in half the buns, spread the veggie mayo on the bottom halves and then place the patties.
- Cover with lettuce and mushrooms and finally top with the bun lids.